Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Happy Happy Mail


I define happy mail as any piece which is not a bill or solicitation. This includes handwritten letters, newsletters from friends, or magazines. The Baker Creek Seed Catalogue, however, falls into the category of happy happy mail. The pictures are beautiful, the information helpful, and the prices just right (where else can you indulge in consumerism and retail therapy for only $2.50 a packet?!). I know it's completely wrong to judge on looks, but I can't help it, these veggies and flowers are uber cool. They're like hipster plants without the cynicism: aesthetically pleasing, mysterious, and different in a way.

Since I don't own land, my backyard is not big enough to grow all the tempting varieties within those glossy pages. But I've very tempted to ask my friends if they want a garden in their backyard. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment